Popular Posts


06 December 2009

KB Mall Collapse, Car fall from the sky :)

Yeah. It's true. One of my fren told me about this news. Luckily, she is okay. Paten. Whoever know her. :P

Been calling my mom, she said, one of the top floor parking was collapse. Another source, there is a car collide with post. I dun know la what post. LOL

Anyway, got picture from lowyat forum.

She told me, there are casualties. Not sure though. Will update once got any news on this.



Update :

Refer here : http://bit.ly/8jLjFy

thx to flisterz.

It's not as worse as I thought :)

Update 9-Dec

Here is the link from Berita Harian.

"Saya tidak tahu memandu kereta. Jadi, Sabri mengajar secara ringkas termasuk meminta menekan pendikit minyak dengan kuat serta memasukkan gear.


We can't blame about the tragedy but we can take the value here. Do not ever try to drive if you do not know how to.For this case, 2 victim died. Al-Fatihah to both victim.

1 comments:

armouris, yg accident tu SMS mase drive ke ape?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More