Popular Posts


05 January 2010

Internship!

Hey ya. It's been awhile since my last update. So, gonna update bout my internship. Hehe. Nk habis suda~ Er, I start my internship a week earlier than other people since my Freescale SV kinda special request for me to come earlier. File, knowledge transfer katenye..

N now, after 8 months of my internship, this Friday, 8th Jan 2010, I will complete my internship and continue my life as a student at UTP. Oh ya, my class start on 25th January. Fact about my internship :

  • Company : Freescale Semiconductor (M) Sdn Bhd

  • Duration : 8 months

  • Position : Leader engineer trainee

  • Task : Almost anything. Starting from pick up new item at CRA till testing the unit

  • Salary : RMXXX (confidential don't they? lol)


  • UTP got 2 visit compare to other uni which is only 1 visit. The 1st visit is just a normal visit. Dr. Vijanth (UTP's SV) just ask me on how am I doing here and brief about 2nd visit.

    For 2nd visit, its all about PRESENTATION. Well, I did prepared for my presentation. Since I'm not 10000% prepared, I did presented things that I should not. Nasib baik sempat cover. :D

    You should really focus on PRESENTATION :)

    My weekly report completed today. Hard cover my final report at Sri Serdang near UPM. The shop owner kindly guide me to his shop since I kinda lost. Sesat pergi Seri Kembangan meh..

    Price :
    Print Black n White = 10c/pages
    Hard Cover w logo = RM18
    Hard Cover w/o logo = RM12

    Contact no ; 03-89451452

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Share

    Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More