Popular Posts


04 April 2010

Gmusicbroswser : Best mp3 player

Yes. I mean it. I have tried numerous of media player such as amarok, banshee, xmms etc. However, once I tried gmusicbrowser 2 years ago, I stick with it.

Gmusicbrowser : An open-source jukebox for large collections of mp3/ogg/flac/mpc/ape files, written in perl.

Please refer to the main website for features. However, there are some features I would like to highlight.


  • Auto fetch lyric

  • Layout options

  • Plugins!

  • Proxy features



Here are the screenshots.






If you want to output the song title and artist to the pidgin as your status, tick Now Playing plugin, and insert "purple-remote setstatus?status=available&message=♫%a-%t♫" without quote.

For fedora, yum install gmusicbrowser.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More