Popular Posts


09 March 2010

Papers to be review!

ATM, I got 6 papers to be revise until this Friday. It's for my CVIP class. Where, each of the student must review all references and give a presentation for 20 minutes. Our lecturer, Dr A, state that, at least, there is must be 15 references for the presentation.

Well, there are a lot of references to be revise, but I will stick with my way. I will present all papers and provided the external link if something across the paper worth the revision. The target is, to present the best was as I understand about the papers and nail it. This whole projects consists of 30% of my coursework. Chaiyok2~!

Oh, BTW, my project is Image Fusion. Basically, it combines the low resolution image and high resolution image to produces the best desired image at the end. Widely used in satellite application.

Eh, Arsenal won 5-0 and hatrick by Bendtner seal Arsenal through quarter final. Yeay. Happy. But, I missed the game because I want to rest and wake up in the morning review the paper. Heh. NVM. What matters to me is, Arsenal proceed to latter stage. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More